Jun 18, 2011

Meet Suki

I had the "Movies" post in the think tank (ha) last night when I got a surprise. So today you get a twofer on posts ...

Nikki went for a walk last night, a little later than normal. I was working (playing) on computer stuff, like the other post, so I didn't go. She wasn't home in her normal time, so I sent her a text. The reply surprised me. She said that she found a very young and small kitten up by the road close to a shopping area. I didn't hear another response from her, so I decided she may need help with it or something else might have happened. I was loading up supplies and food when she walked in with the tiniest black cat.

Suki, what we are tentatively calling her now, is basically skin and bones, but playful. We have checked around and can't find any signs or evidence that anyone is missing a kitty. Cooper may just have a new roomie.










Cooper is happy about whatever in the world he thinks the small thing is.



We started exploring this morning. She seems fine and eating all she can. Poor little thing is adorable and loves running around and playing. She could really care less about the beast that outweighs her by 65 lbs. She was courageous enough to get within a foot of him before bounding off.





Cooper does watch her and his belongings.



She found his food though...




And she enjoys TV time.



Plus sleeping a bunch. No telling what she thinks but her world is totally different from 24 hours ago. She was about 10 feet from 5 lanes of traffic. I told Nikki she was smelling Bojangles and you really messed her up. Ha.



Nikki is out walking again, but claims to be ignoring the sounds in the bushes tonight.