As I admitted, I have been lazy lately or maybe just procrastinating or maybe busy with other things. Who knows really. I have not got around to posting our pics of our trip to Dad's and on to St Louis. Dad, with help from Amanda, Glenn and other family members, hosted a cook-out to celebrate our marriage. It was a great day. The week away was perfect. Fishing, family, and baseball. I'll get to some more of the pics later this week, but first I wanted to post pics of the City Museum in St Louis. It is a wild place to say the least, plus it has an architectural museum in it. The place is full of things to climb, slides, and anything in between. It is very hard to describe what it is really, but everyone should check it out some time.


This cage walk thingy is about 70 feet or so in the air.














0 comments: