Jul 29, 2008

Crufts - March 08

One of my personal favorite trips over here was our first trip after Nikki joined me. We took a short journey NE to Birmingham to the annual Crufts dog show, something that I had always dreamed of doing. 4 days, over 23,000 dogs and ever recognized breed you can name. Yes, it was chilly and rainy, as seemingly always over here, but we had a blast and probably only petted a couple thousand or so dogs. No worries Coop, we are not bringing you home any brothers or sisters. Sorry, we aren't posting more pics of all the different breeds. I would recommend a dog show to any animal lover and I hope that we have the opportunity to do it again someday.














1 comments:

Unknown said...

What's up with those bulldogs? Coop says they look more like pigs.. hogs.. swine. He looks like a trim race horse compared to those fatties.