Jul 21, 2008

Back to the Beginning

So where are we at in big old London? We live on the Albert Bridge Road side of Battersea Park, behind the mansions pictured below at the end of a series of artists studios. It is a small, secluded space which is rarity here. We have our own private access to our little courtyard. Very few people ever come down our way and it really surprises us when they do. The studio is a 2 storey space consisting of an open living room, kitchen and small toilet down stairs, then a bedroom and bath up stairs. I think we have adjusted to the lack of space or in reality the ability to escape each other ever so often. If we can exist in this type of space as a couple, I guess we can anywhere (which we all knew anyways). The 5 guests we have had here from the States haven't seemed to complain much about it either. We enjoy our little part of London, but at times really miss our stuff that is hanging out in a box back home. But we'll be there before we know it. Update: the pics are from January before we made a trip to IKEA and purchased some furniture.











3 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Nicole and Daron,
Just wanted to say how much I like checking out the blog. It makes me feel that you are both closer to home than you really are. I enjoy checking out the pics and reading about your travels. Keep up the good work.
Love Ya's
Mom, Pat and Rachel

Miluška said...

Hallo!
I like your blog, You have verry beautiful photoes, I like Scotland too much...(sorry for my english) Thank you, bye Miluška (CZ)

Miluška said...

Hallo!
I like your blog, You have verry beautiful photoes, I like Scotland too much...(sorry for my english) Thank you, bye Miluška (CZ)