• Cards are playing some decent ball and are really entertaining to watch. 2 more from the Cubs would make me about as happy as I can be.
  • The fantasy baseball thing is addictive for everyone, especially all of us trying to catch Glenn. It is kind of tough when you have to pick from rooting for the Cards or your fantasy team. But it gives baseball another layer of interest.
  • The weather here has been amazing. I am so glad I am here and not soaking in London, but it is probably nice there by now.
  • Coop is so much a Daddy's boy and he doesn't mind telling Nikki so.
  • We are going to go to TN in the next couple of weeks to go fishing with Dad for the first time in years. I should have some nice pictures of our trip.
  • I am an eternal optimistic. I think that is a good approach to life.
  • It is always good to see some old friends, when times could be considered blue. Their words of encouragement and support are never passed off lightly.
  • Nikki is almost done with school for the semester. Then I can resume my normal speaking voice in the house, instead of quiet Daron. I might be fibbing on that one.
  • In my down time, I summed up what I want to see in the world up in about 30 more trips. I do love my expensive hobby, but I wouldn't give up a thing for the sights that I have seen in the world. Hopefully I can persuade some friends and relatives to join us on some our adventures.
  • Allergies suck. For all of us here in our household.
  • I have been ripping through recipes from my soup book and Indian book I received for Christmas. I should have taken them with me to pass the time in London.
  • US/UK Differences - We have aisles in the Grocery store devoted to Mexican or Asian cuisine, they have aisles devoted to Indian food. Here a Chinese restaurant on every corner, there Indian. I find it interesting to see how food has traveled around the world.
  • I can't wait to go hiking.

On to the rest of a Saturday.

0 comments: