Nov 25, 2008

Fiver

My old friend from Paris, Daniel, has added a new feature to his blog which I think I'll copy. Everyone who knows me, knows how I love music and tend to have it going at any time my mouth isn't running. So the deal is whatever you use as a player (IPod, MP3 player, ITunes, etc) hit shuffle on your play list and post the first 5 songs. It will be interesting to see if I can get anyone to play along, especially after seeing what I am listening to when I am quiet. I'll post my list from time to time, hopefully weekly. And as a warning, I listen to mostly rock, with a mix of jazz, and scores from movies on a typical day. I use Yahoo LaunchCast, so the music playing is not necessarily something I purchased.

Korn - I've Known Everything - I lost a little respect for them when they released an acoustic album.

CSI Theme - Go figure.

Jack White/Alicia Keys - Another Way to Die - This Bond theme did grow on me a bit, but I could listen to Jack White play the toothbrush.

Terrence Blanchard - 25th hour (movie) - FU montage - I liked this movie probably b/c of the soundtrack. But this scene with Ed Norton yelling at the mirror made me slightly uneasy.

Disturbed - Land of Confusion - Great cover of a song I liked years ago.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Play along? I guess that means post my 5?
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Tamacun (spanish guitar rock)
Chuck Berry - School Days
El-P - Habeas Corpses (indie hip-hop)
Muddy Waters - Stormy Monday [live]
Andrew Bird - Plasticities (folk rock)