Oct 31, 2008

I need some new shoes

I tend to ponder and dream a lot, probably too much if you ask some. Most of the times when I am quiet I am thinking of useless facts and things. Some people see my quietness as cold and distant, b/c I do tend to be two sides of a coin at times. But that would be another post some day. Anyway, here is what I have been thinking about over the last couple days.

It is no secret that I like to travel and go. Plus I have been slightly aggravated that we couldn't travel anymore this year. It just isn't worth the risk of Nikki not being allowed back in the country, plus she needs to properly finish her term here. I came to grips with this fact awhile ago, but I needed something to put it over the top for me. So finally to the point of this post. I took a second to roughly figure up how many miles I will have traveled by the end of the year.

I will have traveled a little over 54,000 miles. Enough to circle the equator 2+ times.

OK, I can move on to my next quiet thinking moment.

0 comments: